- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Expeller Pressed
- Vitamin E Added to Enhance Freshness; All Natural
- Kosher Parve
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
Popular 100% Expeller Pressed Hain Canola Oil is best for baking and sautéing; it works well over a medium-high heat. This is not a hydrogenated oil, rather, it is low in saturates, which may be beneficial to your health!
California Stir Fry
Heat approximately 2 tablespoons of Hain Canola Oil over medium-high heat in a wok or fry pan. Add strips of 1 large (skinless) chicken breast, toss and sauté 2 minutes. Add 1 1/2 cups of your favorite vegetables, like diced bell peppers, sliced onion, chopped celery and slivers of carrot. Continue to toss, heating the vegetables through, but keep just a bit crisp. Serve over cooked rice.
Expeller pressed canola oil, mixed tocopherols [vitamin E (to preserve quality)].
Caution: Any oil will burn if overheated. If oil smokes, reduce heat.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 63|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.