Hain Pure Foods, Organic Brown Sugar, 24 oz (680 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.50|
- USDA Organic
- All Purpose Natural Sweetener
- Kosher Parve
- Since 1926
- Certified Organic by QAI
Hain Organic Brown Sugar is created in one simple process. Freshly cut organic sugarcane is milled, crushed, purified and crystallized with no artificial additives or preservatives. Perfect for baking your favorite cookie or to use while preparing your favorite meal. We're sure you'll love this wonderful organic sugar. Enjoy!
For over 75 years, Hain Pure Foods has been proud to offer you wholesome and delicious products. To maintain Hain's great taste we don't use artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives that alter your foods' natural qualities - just the best ingredients in their natural, pure form.
Use Organic Brown Sugar as a one to one replacement for brown sugar in any recipe! Its unique molasses flavor is especially good in muffins and cookies.
Organic evaporated cane juice.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 170|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|