Hain Pure Foods, Safflower Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 2.42 lbs (1.1kg)
- Product Code: HAI-11321
- UPC Code: 023254113210
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 9.8 in, 2.05 lbs (0.93kg)
- High Oleic
- 100% Expeller Pressed
- Vitamin E Added to Enhance Freshness; All Natural
- See Nutrition Information For Total and Saturated Fat Content
- Kosher Parve
Versatile 100% Expeller Pressed Hain Safflower Oil is best for general cooking--its neutral flavor makes it excellent for light sauteing, sauces, salads and stir frying. This oil is the highest in monounsaturates of all edible vegetable oils, and low in saturates, which may be beneficial to your health!
Combine 1/3 cup Hain Cider Vinegar, 1 tablespoon Hain Turbinado Sugar, 2 tablespoons water,1 tablespoon Hain Safflower Oil, 1/4 teaspoon Hain Sea Salt and 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper in a bowl. Whisk until blended. Add 2 cups peeled and sliced cucumbers, 2 cups diced tomatoes and 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions. Toss until coated with dressing. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Makes about 6 servings.
Expeller pressed high oleic variety safflower oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E)
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients
Caution: Any oil will burn if overheated. If oil smokes, reduce heat.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 63|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||6%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.