Hakubaku, Organic Somen , 9.5 oz (269 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.35|
- Ready in 2 Minutes
- Authentic Japanese Wheat Noodles
- No Salt Added
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- Certified Kosher by Kosher Australia
- Certified Organic by Australian Certified Organic Processor
Hakubaku Japan searched the world for the finest ingredients to make an authentic Japanese noodle of the highest quality.
Simple to prepare...
- Cook Organic Somen in rapid boiling water for 2 minutes (salt or oil is not needed).
- For cold dish, drain, then rinse well with cold water. Drain again.
Enjoy Somen Noodles hot or cold. Great for stir-fries, soups or salads.
Organic wheat flour, water.
Manufactured on shared equipment with soy, egg and buckwheat.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g) dry|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||11|
|Total Fat||1.3 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||39 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|