Harney & Sons, Genmaicha Green Tea, 4 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Master Tea Blender
- Fine Teas
Harney & Son: the tea garden to tea cup...in 1970 John Harney, Master Tea Blender, embarked on a mission to share his love for tea.
A great introduction to Japanese green teas.
Character: Light with a strong toasted flavor
Brewing Time: Less than boiling water, 2-3 minutes
The correct way to brew green tea
- Put a teaspoon of tea for each cup of tea desired.
- Pour 180F water over tea & steep 2-3 minutes.
- Pour through strainer.
Storage: No light, moisture or scent. Store tightly sealed
Japanese green tea with rice kernels
Caffeine content: 40-60 milligrams
iHerb Customer Reviews
This green tea is mixed with roasted rice and some rice grains look like tiny popcorn. The tea has a rich and unusual flavour, the combination of fried rice, tea and smoke. It is fancy but green tea lovers and those who like the flavour of popcorn (or fried rice) will like it. The only thing I hated is that it clogged my tea filter instantly but it might be the problem with my filter. Love it, will buy again.
Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015
I love Genmaicha tea and this one is not expensive at all !!!
Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Nov 20, 2014
Posted by 5223233419806983930 on May 28, 2014
Posted by 5536006187890323257 on May 12, 2014
Mouais, la boîte est très joli, le thé est bon mais sans plus. rien de transcendant...