Health and Wisdom Inc., Magnesium Prills, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Restructure Your Water for a Variety of Uses!
Prill Water is great for drinking, watering plants, washing vegetables, as a moisturizing spray. Mix your juice with it. Cook with it. Treat your washing machine water! Plants and gardens love it, too!
To Treat 1 Gallon ~ Rinse the Prills for 3-5 minutes with cold water. Put 90 grams (3 liquid ounces) of Magnesium Prills in a mesh bag and secure the opening. (Organza bags, clean nylon stockings, etc.) Put this satchel (or loose Prills) into a glass jug (like an apple cider jug) or sun tea jar. Fill the jug with water and let sit 24 hours. Pour off up to 3 quarts of Prill water and refill. Wait at least 1 hour and repeat as desired.
Laundry Pouch ~ Using a heavy-gauge, high thread count, natural fiber fabric, sew a "pouch" and fill with 1 Pound of the Magnesium Prills. Use this pouch in your washing machine to treat your wash and rinse water for years and years!
Note: Refrigeration is not required. If the water is not used within a few weeks, a metallic taste may be noticeable. Dump the water and start the curing process again if this occurs. Variation in prill bead color is normal and part of the manufacturing process.
Keep out of reach of children
We have been enjoying our Prilled water. Feel a lot less bloaty from drinking it. Thank you IHERB for carrying this item.