Health Valley, Organic, Cream of Chicken Soup, 14.5 oz (411 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Gluten Free
- Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Nutrition Scorecard (Per Serving)
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Calories 110
Rich, flavorful Health Valley Organic Cream of Chicken Soup is great on its own or as a healthy ingredient in your favorite dishes. Our Cream of Chicken soup is prepared with the finest organic ingredients so you can always be confident you are enjoying a nutritious, delicious soup from a brand you can trust.
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic nonfat dry milk, organic chicken, organic rice starch, organic rice flour, organic acacia gum, organic cream (from milk), flavors, organic chicken broth concentrate (includes organic chicken flavor, organic chicken fat, organic soy sauce [water, organic soybeans, salt, organic corn maltodextrin], yeast extract, organic canola oil, organic vegetables [carrot, onion, celery], organic onion powder, organic turmeric, flavoring and organic flavoring), salt, organic garlic granules, organic onion powder, organic spices, organic celery. Contains: Milk and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Sat. Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|