Health Valley, Organic Soup, Vegetable, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 40% Less Sodium**
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
**Than other Leading Brands
- Sodium 480 mg
- Fat 2.5 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Antioxidant 45% RDI*
Our Organic Vegetable Soup is made with the finest ingredients and contains 40% less sodium than other leading brands. It is also a good source of fiber (4 g) and an excellent source of vitamin C (20%) and antioxidant vitamin A (45%).
Ready to serve - Do not add water
Stove: Heat, stir as necessary.
Microwave: Heat in a covered microwave safe bowl on High for about 2 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully.
Filtered water, organic potatoes, organic carrots, organic celery, organic tomatoes, organic peas, organic green beans, organic corn, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic corn starch, organic broccoli, organic red kidney beans, organic expeller pressed canola oil, sea salt, organic evaporated cane juice, organic spinach, organic onion powder, organic garlic granules, organic spices, organic concentrated lemon juice, organic white pepper, organic cayenne pepper, vitamin A palmitate.
This Health Valley Organic soup contains 480 milligrams sodium per serving. Other leading brands contain 860 milligrams sodium or more per serving.
Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 starch
Made with no genetically engineered ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Cup (240 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||18 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|