Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)41 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.11 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Product Code: HTC-00008
- UPC Code: 180616000080
- Package Quantity: 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 8.2 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 45 Extra Large Tea Bags
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic Fennel Tea
- Fresh Packed
- High Volatile Oil
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal spasms.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over one tea bag and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink as often as you like.
Organic fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare).
Chlorine-free tea bag paper.
For use under a physician's supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.
Seems to work very well and quickly to settle IBS symptoms. I'm not a fan of black licorice but thankfully the flavour isn't too strong. A bit of sugar or honey helps!