Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Organic Fennel Tea Bags, Caffeine Free, 45 Tea Bags, 8.82 oz (250 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- 45 Extra Large Tea Bags
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic Fennel Tea
- Fresh Packed
- High Volatile Oil
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Fennel is an ancient herb with a mild licorice flavor that, through dietary management, helps relieve IBS symptoms, including bloating, gas, and intestinal spasms.
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over one tea bag and let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink as often as you like.
Organic fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare).
Chlorine-free tea bag paper.
For use under a physician's supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
I have tried many remedies for gas, but this seems to be the one and only effective cure for me. I drink a cup every night before bed and it totally aids with my digestion. Growing up in Germany, Fennel Tea has been around since I can remember. I am 47. This tea has a very pleasant taste as well. Try it, you will love it.
Seems to work very well and quickly to settle IBS symptoms. I'm not a fan of black licorice but thankfully the flavour isn't too strong. A bit of sugar or honey helps!
Nice Taste. But Thats All There Is To It
Posted by davidbernstein on Sep 17, 2016
This product does not help IBS symptoms at all! It actually made mine worse
Posted by 5527330285052172045 on Apr 19, 2016
I keep a stack with me and it helps every time. It won't send you rushing to the toilet. Go for it. In addition iHerb is excellent in delivery timings.
Posted by 5587173956062915737 on Oct 19, 2015
Posted by Reviewer3175762 on Jun 21, 2015