Herb Pharm, Green Tea, Alcohol-Free, 4 fl oz (118.4 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Herb Pharm
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Herbal Glycerite Extract
- Camellia Sinensis
- Darjeeling Premium Grade
- A Rich Source of Antioxidant Catechins & Flavonoids
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
We prepare our Green Tea glycerite from the young leaves of Camellia sinensis plants which are Certified Organically Grown on the Ambootia tea Plantation in Darjeeling, India without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides.
To assure optimal quality, the leaves are hand-harvested at their peak of potency and are then promptly heat-dried to stabilize and extract their antioxidant catechins and flavonoids. These leaves are then shipped direct to our laboratory and thoroughly extracted.
Our Green Tea is never fumigated or irradiated.
Shake well before using
Two to four times per day take 30 to 40 drops in a little water.
Keep out of the reach of children
Contains vegetable glycerine (52-58%), distilled water & Green Tea extractives.
Contains No Alcohol
Dry leaf / menstruum ratio: 1 : 5
Contains 5.3 to 7.0 mg of caffeine per serving (same as 1/14 to 1/19 of a cup of coffee).