Herbatint, Herbal Haircolor Gel Permanent, Copperish Gold, 9DR, 4.5 fl oz (135 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Herbatint5 Reviews
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00128
- UPC Code: 666248001287
- Package Quantity: 4.5 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.3 x 6.7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
- No Animal Tested
- Since 1970
- Covers Gray Hair
- No Ammonia
- For One or Two Applications
- It is the first most natural alternative hair-coloring gel to be free of harsh chemicals and ammonia.
- It incorporates proteins, botanicals and natural vegetal extracts such as Cinchona, Rhubarb and Walnut, nutrients that give hair its deep, natural shine and vibrant, healthy color.
- It provides nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp.
- It offers a safe, gentle and effective way for covering normal grey hair with just 1 Application.
- For long hair use complete contents of package.
- For medium to short hair contents should allow for two applications
- It lightens by one or two tones without hurting the hair structure.
- It is available in 30 rich shades and easy to use.
- It is formulated by Herbavita, the leading European hair color specialists (sold in 25 countries), with over 30 years of experience in developing natural hair care products for beautiful hair.
Herbatint is easy to use and gentle on your hair
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying - Use only on dry hair
1) Using a plastic or a glass container only, combine equal amounts of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with the Glycol Developer (For medium to short hair: 30 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 30 ml of Glycol Developer; For long hair: 60 ml of Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel with 60 ml of Glycol Developer.) Make sure the mixture has been thoroughly blended before application. Put on the enclosed gloves.
2), 3) For Non-Treated Hair (Not dyed or permed), apply Herbatint color mixture onto dry hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait 40 Minutes. For Previously Treated hair (Dyed or Permed), apply a portion of the Herbatint mixture on dry roots of the hair first; Wait 30 minutes; Then apply the remaining mixture of Herbatint onto the rest of the hair; Make sure hair shaft, from root to end, is completely covered; Wait an additional 10 minutes.
Total Processing Time 40 Minutes.
4) Rinse out Herbatint mixture thoroughly with water until the rinse water is clear, then wash hair using a natural pH shampoo such as Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo. Apply a natural pH conditioner such as Royal Cream. Wait 5 minutes and rinse again.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel:
Laureth-5; propylene glycol; water; PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; sodium metabisulfite; EDTA; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; m-p phenylenediamine; resorcinol; m-o-p aminophenol.
water; glycol; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; EDTA.
water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
This Package Contains:
1 Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 Sample of either Royal Cream conditioner or shampoo (15 ml - 0.5 fl oz)
1 Pair of gloves
1 Instruction leaflet
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've been using Herbatint hair color products for years, and find them greatly superior to other products on the market. The color is more natural, and better for my hair. I like the layout for the product offering from iHerb. Excellent selection and prices, and most of all, they delivered exactly what was promised when promised.
I absp;ut;y love this hair dye it is so much better on my hair than traditional hair dyes and it does a much better job and the color is so much nicer