Herbatint, Luminous Shampoo, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Rich in Herbal Extracts Adds Brilliance and Volume to Color Treated Hair
Herbavita's Luminous Shampoo is rich in herbal extracts and delicately cleanses your hair with a highlighting action.
Specially formulated Luminous Shampoo gives your hair brilliance and volume.
Apply shampoo on hair and massage evenly. Leave for 2-3 minutes, add warm water and massage until the foam becomes white.
Rinse well, towel dry and style as usual.
Not tested on animals
Aqua/water, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, cocamide Dea, lauramidopropylbetaine, cetrimonium chloride, parfum/fragrance, HC Red 3, HC Yellow 4.
Excellent, excellent shampoo. All of the Herbatint products are of a high quality, just try one of their hair dyes!
Posted by Reviewer1050419 on Jul 05, 2015
This product was not a shampoo, really. I think there must have been a mistake in the batch, because I have gotten the shampoo in a little packet with the Herbatint hair color before. I have not had much luck with this. It does not clean at all. I combined it with some Prell and it washed all the color out of my hair.
liquidy / no suds
Posted by 5471754210604866421 on Apr 08, 2015
this does make my hair feel soft but i havent noticed much change in the moisture, i am still seeing dried ends which im not too happy about. and the shampoo itself is too liquidy to use, and it does not lather up like most shampoos.
Posted by 4958823911643132417 on Feb 21, 2015
gentle. natural. smells good. hair looks healthy after wash.
Posted by 4822049361280939601 on Dec 13, 2013
약간 한약 냄새 나기도 하는데 거품도 잘나고 머리감고 모발도 부드러워요 세일 하길래 사보았는데 샴푸는 지오반니나 아발론 샴푸보다 좋은 것 같아요 용량 대비 비싸긴 하네요