Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 7C, Ash Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint17 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00125
- UPC Code: 666248001256
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.3 x 6.7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- No Animal Tested
- More Conditioning
- More Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
- Herbatint Quality and Tradition with a New Look
- More Intense Shining Colors
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel with the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water, PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; p-phenylenediamine; resorcinol; hamamelis virginiana extract; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; tetrasodium EDTA; cetrimonium chloride; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL; m-aminophenol.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
This Package contains:
1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel (60 ml – 2 fl oz)
1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl oz)
1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner (15 ml – 0.5 fl oz)
1 pair of gloves
1 leaflet containing directions for use
Free sample Royal Cream (15 ml / 0.5 fl oz)
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am naturally about a level 7, dark ash blonde with about 20-30% gray. I tend to process too red or too gold. Just like everyone else who is gray I was annoyed to read the inside the box instructions that say you have to mix in the neutral color formula if you want to cover gray. After some thought, I decided to ignore this part of the instruction as I am so tired of turning out as almost a red head even with some other "ash" formulas. I added some red/gold correcter drops from sally's. Unfortunately it is a tad to light reddish tone for me. No gray that I can see. For those of you thinking that Herbatint's 7 might be too dark, it is actually not darker than a true level 7. Level 7 is like light brown and barely blonde category for most people.
Ok, it did make my hair feel good etc, BUT - it made my hair look very warm, a bit red brown, NOT ash brown!