Herbatint, Permanent Herbal Haircolor Gel, 8C, Light Ash Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
By Herbatint25 Reviews
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: HVN-00126
- UPC Code: 666248001263
- Package Quantity: 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 3.4 x 6.8 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Important Note:
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Animal Tested
- Since 1970
- More Conditioning - More Lasting Color
- With Aloe Vera
- No Ammonia
- No Paraben
- 100% Grey Cover
- For One or Two Applications
- Against Animal Testing
- Quality and Tradition With a New Look
- More Intense Shining Colors
With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera Barbadensis
Specially rich in enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides, vitamins A-C-E and mineral salts. Soothes scalp during application. Strengthens and protects the hair during application. Contributes effectively to extra conditioning action and longer lasting color.
Please read enclosed directions carefully before applying.
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
- Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
- Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair.
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair.
- Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
- Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and it doesn't have any effect on the final color.
- Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
- Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: laureth-5; propylene glycol; aqua/water, PEG-2 oleamine; ethanolamine; walnut extract; rhubarb extract; cinchona extract; aloe barbadensis extract; PEG-75 meadowfoam oil; echinacea angustifolia extract; betula alba leaf extract; hamamelis virginiana extract; tetrasodium EDTA; sodium hydrosulfite; sodium ascorbate; 2 aminophenol 4 sulfonic acid; p-phenylenediamine; resorcinol; 2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL; m-aminophenol.
Glycol Developer Ingredients: aqua/water; hydrogen peroxide; etidronic acid; cetrimonium chloride.
Royal Cream Conditioner Ingredients: aqua/water; mallow extracts; rosemary extracts; behentrimonium chloride; wheat bran lipids; fragrance.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instructions, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with eyes. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.
Wash an area of skin about the size of a dime inside your elbow. Pat dry and apply a few drops of a mixture of Herbatint color and Glycol Developer. Leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. Do not use this product if any burning, itching or abnormal reaction occurs in or around the test area.
This Package contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint Haircolor Gel (60 ml – 2 fl. oz.)
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer (60 ml - 2 fl. oz.)
- 1 Sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner (15 ml – 0.5 fl. oz.)
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use
- Free Sample Royal Cream 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz
iHerb Customer Reviews
As per the enclosed instructions, I combined a small amount of this color with 8N, Light Natural Blond. It really did help "control for gold or red tones". I love the results!
This product is fantastic.I am a professional hairdresser who is undergoing chemotherapy.my doctors advised me to purchase only vegetable dyes for my hair color.I have about 75% gray.It not only covered it but it doesnt make your scalp feel tight.It holds its color and it leaves your hair silky.I did not realize that i needed to add an N shade along with my purchase and I had originally ordered from your web site .I could not remember how I found it,So I went to a different site and it took forever to obtain the dye,however it was worth the wait.I would & will recommend this product.