Herbatint, Permanent Haircolor Gel, 7R, Copper Blonde, 4.56 fl oz (135 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Since 1970
- 100% Grey Cover
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts
- Up To 2 Applications
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Color
- No Ammonia - Alcohol - Parabens
- Sensitive Skin - Dermatologically Tested
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free and Vegan
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel 60 ml / 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml / 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
40 Years of Expertise Dedicated to Beauty and Health of Colored Hair
Herbatint Permanent Haircolor Gel covers your grey effectively while taking care of your hair thanks to:
A Gentle and Unique Formula
A carefully balanced formulation, result of rigorous testing, achieving for each shade the perfect color result in the most gentle manner possible.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's color intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera- Protects and nourishes hair during coloring
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair
- Betula Alba (White Birch)- Toning and soothing properties
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer
- Juglans Regia (Walnut)- Intensifies colors, purifying agent
- Rheum Palmatun (Rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner
Your color is rich and deep, your hair looks beautiful and healthy
A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application!
Easy To Apply
Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply.
Up to 2 applications
Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications.
40 minutes for a perfect result
Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience.
Before you start make sure you have your coloring tools! For first time users, please note that the Herbatint Application Kit, containing a brush, measuring cup and protection cape is sold separately. This reduces waste as all items included are made to be re-used.
Need to know: If you have more than 30% of grey and you wish to apply one of the C, D, R or M shades, it is suggested to mix your chosen color with a N shade of the same number. Full details in the instruction leaflet.
Herbatint Haircolor Gel Ingredients: Laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua (water)*, PEG-2 oleamine*, ethanolamine, oleic acid*, p-aminophenol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract*, betula alba (birch) leaf extract*, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract*, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract*, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract*, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract*, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil*, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil*, 2-amino-3-hydroxypyridine, p-phenylenediamine, tetrasodium EDTA, 4-chlororesorcinol, 2-methylresorcinol, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite*, glycerin*.
Developer Ingredients: Aqua (water)*, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream Ingredients: Aqua (water)*, citric acid*, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, moringa pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate, parfum (fragrance), imidazolidinyl urea, tocopheryl acetate*, glycerin*.
*Botanical and Natural Origin
Contains phenylenediamine and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1.
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
- you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
- you have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
Keep away from children's reach.
For external use only.
Against animal testing.
This is the best dye I've used. I used henna, regular dyes, and lots of natural tints. This works so well to cover the gray,even though it says it doesn't. The color is true. I will buy this again in a heartbeat.
Posted by 4842256439546033804 on May 28, 2016
My hair colour has gone through some changes to find the right colour, and since using this one I am being complimented regularly! I also love that it is a healthier option to other products. I'm now buying it regularly.
Posted by Reviewer3320339 on Aug 19, 2015
No harsh chemicals. The Copper Blonde color is gorgeous. I receive a lot of compliments on my hair. The color covers gray hair pretty well. I dye my hair once a month, and the color washes off partially by the end of a month, but I would still recommend this product to anyone looking for a "red hair" color.
I like it
Posted by 5214235989496993912 on Nov 23, 2014
This hair colour gives a beautiful orange colour and I've fallen in love. I will never stop using this! It also doesn't damage the hair too much either. The only downside is that it doesn't come in a flask which makes it a little harder to apply.
Good Product. Less harmful then other hair color products.
Posted by 4772761143999109870 on Aug 26, 2014