- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gummy Vitamins for Adults
- GMO Free!
- Naturally Sweetened & Promotes Overall Health
- Allergen, Dairy, Gluten & GMO Free†
- All Natural Flavors & Colors
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity, Safety, Quality, Potency
A Full Spectrum of Daily Vitamins and Nutrients for Adults without the Sugar. Gluten, Dairy, Soy, GMO & Allergen Free.
- 16 essential vitamins and minerals for overall health†
- Added lycopene provides antioxidant power
- Made with all-natural fruit flavors, colors and sweeteners
- Sweetened from Lo Han Fruit (Monk Fruit) and Chicory Root
- Quality tested for purity and potency
- Great tasting and easy to swallow
- GMO Free
- 30 day supply of gummy vitamins per bottle
As a dietary supplement, adults may take one (1) slice per day.
Chicory root soluble fiber (inulin), gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, natural flavors (strawberry, orange, grape, pineapple), natural colors (black carrot juice concentrate, turmeric, purple berry juice concentrate, annatto) lo han fruit concentrate, fractionated coconut oil and carnauba wax to prevent sticking.
†Free Of: GMOs, sugar alcohols, gluten, yeast, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, salt, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, fish, artificial flavors, artificial colors and artificial preservatives.
Hero products are made with all natural quality ingredients. Product appearance may change over time due to natural color. This does not alter potency of the product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep sealed for freshness. Gummy product may settle over time.
|Serving Size: 1 slice|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||<1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%*|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||**|
|Sugar Alcohol||0 g||**|
|Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate)||2500 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin D (Vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||15 IU||50%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75 mcg||50%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||120 mcg||100%|
|Choline (as choline bitartrate)||40 mcg||**|
|Inositol (as inositol nicotinate)||40 mcg||**|
|* Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.