Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Koflet, 20 Lozenges
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Nature's Balanced Mucosal Comfort Formula
- Herbal Supplement
The Himalaya Difference
- Founded in 1930.
- Worldwide in over 70 countries.
- 80,000 sq ft R&D with over 100 physicians and scientists.
- 1,214 published clinical trials on Himalaya products.
- Seed-to-shelf, 700 acres of farmland.
- Patents: 9 granted, 74 pending.
Koflet Lozenges are proprietary herbal formula which assists the normal function of bronchial mucous membrane and muscles. Koflet Lozenges also support a normal immune system function.
One lozenge dissolved slowly in the mouth, three to four times per day.
Cane sugar, liquid glucose.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: One lozenge|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend
cutch tree (heartwood), chebulic myrobalan (fruit rind) clove (flower bud) cinnamon (bark), cardamom (fruit)
|Trikatu Herbal Blend
pepper (fruit), long pepper (fruit), ginger (rhizome)
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great cough drop
Posted by Rena61 on Mar 06, 2016
The taste is fine with me, and it works really fast. Not to sweet which I like. Strong on the herbal taste, so may not be for everyone.
Posted by 5535909113594041132 on Mar 05, 2016
I eat these for no reason, just because I like them! Reminds me of India/ Nepal with the cardamom/ cinnamon type flavours.
Posted by XAVDEKL on Feb 18, 2016
The taste is exotic with cardamon or something like that flavour, but at the end not so bad.
REALLY DOES HELP WITH COUGHING
Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015
WOW, REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THIS. A NATURAL PRODUCT THAT STOPS YOUR COUGHING, YOU CAN FEEL IT KIND OF NUMBS YOUR THROAT LIKE A SEDATVIE IN A NATURAL WAY.