- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- With Oats, Milled Flaxseed, Soy and More!
- Omega-3 Oils
- All Natural
- Low Fat
- Whole Grain
- High Fiber
- No Salt
- Premium Quality Since 1882
- 450 mg Omega-3 Oils Per Serving!
Do You Eat Whole Flaxseed?
If you do, you may not get its entire nutritious Omega-3 oil benefits.
That's why we use a specially milled flaxseed for our hot cereal. We break it down for you!
Unlike whole flaxseed which cannot be digested, our specialty-milled flaxseed allows your body the opportunity to fully absorb the benefits of the heart-healthy Omega-3 oil.
One serving of Hodgson's Multi Grain Hot Cereal provides you with 450 mg of Omega-3 oil!
Important News About Whole Grain!
The Food and Drug Administration agrees that "diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers!"
Multi Grain Hot Cereal
|Servings||Cold Water*||Salt (optional)||Multi Grain|
|1||1 cup||1/8 tsp||1/3 cup|
|2||2 cups||1/4 tsp||2/3 cup|
|4||4 cups||1/2 tsp||1 1/3 cup|
- Place water, salt, and Multi Grain cereal in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Microwave (use for single servings only)
- Place water, salt, and Multi Grain cereal in a bowl.
- Microwave 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Stir briskly and serve.
*For thicker cereal, use less water, for thinner cereal use more water.
An all-natural, whole grain, high fiber cereal with the goodness of flaxseed (Omega-3 oils) and soy.
Oats, unprocessed wheat bran, milled flaxseed, soy grits, untoasted wheat germ, cracked whole wheat.
This package sold by weight, not by volume. Contents may have settled during shipping.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 11|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g||2%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4