- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Health Begins at Home
- Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
- For the Treatment of Acne Blemishes, Pimples, Blackheads
- Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested
Uses for the treatment of acne.
This Blemish Treatment Lotion is a Salicylic Acid acne product for the treatment of acne blemishes, pimples and blackheads. The active ingredient, Salicylic Acid, is combined with a base of natural botanical extracts. Together they create an effective lotion that penetrates pores while drying and helping to clear up acne blemishes, allowing the skin to heal. You can count on Home Health to deliver the natural health products your family deserves.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
|Salicylic acid 0.5%||Acne|
|Inactive Ingredients: aqua (deionized water), arginine, bixa cretana (annatto) seed extract, camphor, eucalyptus globulus oil, gluconolactone, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, hydrocotyl extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, leucine, lysine, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, menthol, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40, sodium benzoate, spiraea ulmaria (meadowsweet) extract, tyrosine, valine.|
|No parabens, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial color, no artificial fragrance, no animal products, no gluten, no phthalates, no DEAs, non-GMO, no animal testing, vegan friendly.|
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame.
When using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin sensitivity occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
My 14 year old son suddenly started breaking out with acne all around his nose and forehead. He'd always religiously cleaned his face with various acne products to avoid such an occurance, but here it was anyway. He was mortified and begged me to find something to get rid of it. After trying numerous drug store products, I turned to iherb and read all descriptions and reviews. This one seemed like a good start and BOY, was it ever! His face is back to normal, with the exception of just a few tiny bumps that don't cause him much concern. He washes his face twice a day and applies this lotion and all is well. Highly recommended!
My son has tried every product on the market and he could feel a difference this very first day he used it. Its the ingredients that address the inflammation that really helped. All the products have the salicylic acid but this is the first product that had the added the anti-inflammatory aid.
Recommend this product as a toner.
Posted by 4673249711962253486 on Sep 26, 2016
Initially used it by patting all over my skin, but the first bottle ran out really quickly and it didn't seem to help at all. As I don't use a toner, so I decided to use this like one. It works great to remove any remaining dirt or make-up I may have missed. The fact it has tea tree oil content within it, is a bonus for my acne-prone skin. Together with the facial wash, it has helped reduce the severity of my acne. Even better, it's cheaper and better than most local products available in Singapore. Edit: I am no longer using the product, as it really didn't help resolve my acne outbreaks.
Posted by VGlambeauty on May 17, 2016
Hec bir effektini gormedim
Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015
If you have acnes, use Benzoyl peroxide.
Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015
Doesn't do anything, threw it away