Hyland's, Calms Forte 4 Kids, 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.06 lbs (0.03kg)
- Product Code: HYL-75183
- UPC Code: 354973751835
- Package Quantity: 125 Quick-Dissolving Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.2 x 3.1 x 1.3 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- 100% Natural
- Since 1903
- Naturally Calms Kids Down to Help Them Sleep
- 2+ Safe Age
- Safe & Effective
- Relieves Restlessness & Lack of Focus in Children
- Will Not Interact With Other Medications
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of restlessness, sleeplessness, nightmares, joint pain, causeless crying, occasional sleeplessness due to travel and lack of focus in children.
Children ages 2 - 5: Dissolve 2 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children ages 6 - 11: Dissolve 3 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required.
Children 12 years and over: Dissolve 4 tablets under tongue every 15 minutes for up to 8 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours as required or as recommended by a health care professional.
|Aconitum Nap. 6X HPUS||for physical & mental restlessness|
|Calc. Phos. 12X HPUS||for pains in joints & bones, peevishness|
|Chamomilla 6X HPUS||for irritability, restlessness, sleeplessness|
|Cina 6X HPUS||for nightmares, irritability of temper|
|Lycopodium 6X HPUS||for lack of focus, extreme sensitivity|
|Nat. Mur. 6X HPUS||for irritability, crying, oversensitivity|
|Pulsatilla 6X HPUS||for causeless crying, sleeplessness from travel|
|Sulphur 6X HPUS||for irritability, peevishness|
|Inactive Ingredients Acacia gum, lactose N.F.|
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if
- pregnant or nursing
- child is taking any prescription medicines.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional immediately.
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, discontinue use and seek the advice a licensed medical practitioner.