iHerb Promotional Materials, Travel Coffee Mug, Clear-Acrylic, 16 oz1138 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.76 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Product Code: IHB-00895
- UPC Code: 898220008957
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.3 x 7.1 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- 16oz. Translucent Acrylic Outer Shell Travel Mug
- Stainless Steel Inner Liner
- Chrome Cap with Spill Prevention Slide Lock
Acrylic coffee mug with stainless steel inner liner.
- For maximum insulation efficiency: pre-heat or pre-cool your mug just prior to use, fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and empty
- After filling, cover the mug with the lid to increase thermal efficiency
- Wash and rinse mug thoroughly after each use and thoroughly dry
- Avoiding the dishwasher for everyday cleaning. Simply use a soft cloth or moistened sponge with a mild dishwashing liquid to remove exterior dirt.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine to clean the mug.
iHerb Customer Reviews
You get what you pay for. The innards are steel (good), but the cover contains plastic and silicone of unknown composition (no data on BPS, BPF, BPA, phtalates and temperature resistance). After thorough washing with detergent and triple rinsing, the mug gives off a chemical/industrial smell with hot liquids (e.g. herbal tea). Into the trash bin it goes. Not worth risking your health just to save a few dollars. Buy something 100% ceramic or 100% steel, with no plastic parts.
i love Iherb but the lid on this cup smells of chemicals. the chemical taste goes into my coffee and distorts the flavor. i recommend Iherb change the lid. there are too many health orientated people who order from this site to tarnish the Iherb with this minor item.