- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 16oz. Translucent Acrylic Outer Shell Travel Mug
- Stainless Steel Inner Liner
- Chrome Cap with Spill Prevention Slide Lock
Acrylic coffee mug with stainless steel inner liner.
- For maximum insulation efficiency: pre-heat or pre-cool your mug just prior to use, fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand for 5 to 10 minutes and empty
- After filling, cover the mug with the lid to increase thermal efficiency
- Wash and rinse mug thoroughly after each use and thoroughly dry
- Avoiding the dishwasher for everyday cleaning. Simply use a soft cloth or moistened sponge with a mild dishwashing liquid to remove exterior dirt.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine to clean the mug.
You get what you pay for. The innards are steel (good), but the cover contains plastic and silicone of unknown composition (no data on BPS, BPF, BPA, phtalates and temperature resistance). After thorough washing with detergent and triple rinsing, the mug gives off a chemical/industrial smell with hot liquids (e.g. herbal tea). Into the trash bin it goes. Not worth risking your health just to save a few dollars. Buy something 100% ceramic or 100% steel, with no plastic parts.
i love Iherb but the lid on this cup smells of chemicals. the chemical taste goes into my coffee and distorts the flavor. i recommend Iherb change the lid. there are too many health orientated people who order from this site to tarnish the Iherb with this minor item.
Posted by 5664088118191827041 on Dec 04, 2016
non-tight, no spill prevention
Posted by 5191422132155692400 on Nov 27, 2016
non-tight cap no spill prevention no thermal preserving
travel Coffe MUG
Posted by 5735845068742603359 on Nov 24, 2016
I love it
Posted by Zohour on Nov 18, 2016
I love this mug ..
cheap and not worth it
Posted by Reviewer2103396 on Nov 16, 2016
this cup leaked fluid into the inner cavity between plastic and metal within a couple uses. that got pretty gross. then it fell on the ground and broke into bits. so. it was a waste of $ for me.