- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Perfect for Health Care Professionals!
Print out your referral code on these pre-printed handouts (code available in your iHerb account) and pass them out!
These Cards come in sheet form.
Each sheet is perforated and has 10 business card size $5 iHerb coupons on it. Use these sheets in conjunction with the Code Only 10 PDF (available in your iHerb account) to quickly print 500 cards using your home or office laser/InkJet printer.
Or simply write your code by hand.
Use these $5 coupon cards in conjunction with our referral program. Here's how it works
- Sign in to your iHerb account and activate your referral code (every iHerb customer has one).
- Write your code on these $5 coupons.
- Give them out to anyone who has never shopped at iHerb.com before (friends, family, co-workers etc).
- They can use it just like cash on their first iHerb purchase.
Get the cards, print or write the code, pass 'em out. You'll be shocked one day, to see money in your account. I give out about a dozen per week.
Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 01, 2012
From Ry: These little "business" cards fit easily in shirt or jacket pocket, always at ready. People are more apt to stick into pocket for later reference than a page brochure. I put then in a little business card holder at a restaurant to display next to its cash register. Many cards have been takened.
Posted by jemolian on Jan 25, 2012
I'm glad that there are 500 pieces because they needed to be tested if you are a first timer in printing these, which i am. However, some of the pieces were of different material.
Posted by Reviewer2301113 on Jan 07, 2012
Printed nicely with good quality materials.
VERY HELPFUL MATERIALS
Posted by Reviewer1239349 on Dec 28, 2011
I PASSED THESE OUT AT WORK! GREAT WAY TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT AN AWESOME SITE...