iPlay Inc., Green Spouts, Aqua Bottle, 12 Months +, Pink, 10 oz (300 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- BPA Free!
- Non-Spill Aqua Bottle
- Extra Straw Included
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Meets CPSIA, FDA & ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- After filling bottle with desired amount of liquid, tighten collar firmly.
- Examine sipper top for tears before giving to your child. Dispose of part if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts, including removal of straw and silicone sipper, before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up and cause leakage.
- If bottle is left in the sun or other heat source, pressure can build up and cause liquid to pour out of the straw.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard , inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This bottle and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not put child to bed with bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.