iPlay Inc., Green Spouts, Aqua Bottle, 12 Months +, Pink, 10 oz (300 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By iPlay Inc.4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: IPL-00842
- UPC Code: 715418008424
- Package Quantity: 10 oz (300 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 6.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- BPA Free!
- Non-Spill Aqua Bottle
- Extra Straw Included
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Meets CPSIA, FDA & ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- After filling bottle with desired amount of liquid, tighten collar firmly.
- Examine sipper top for tears before giving to your child. Dispose of part if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts, including removal of straw and silicone sipper, before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up and cause leakage.
- If bottle is left in the sun or other heat source, pressure can build up and cause liquid to pour out of the straw.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard , inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This bottle and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
- Do not put child to bed with bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.