iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Aqua Bottle, 12 Months+, Lavender, 10 oz (300 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- BPA Free!
- Non-Spill Aqua Bottle
- Extra Straw Included
At Green Sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Meets CPSIA, FDA & ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
PVC free soft sipper
Flip top keeps sipper clean and prevents leaks
Wide opening for easy cleaning
BPA free base contoured for little hands
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, tighten collar firmly.
- Examine sipper spout for tears before giving to your child. Dispose of part if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts, before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This Trainer and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with trainer. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.