- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Baby Food Mill, 1 Mill, 8 oz (236 ml)
By iPlay Inc.9 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.77 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Product Code: IPL-02427
- UPC Code: 715418024271
- Package Quantity: 1 Mill, 8 oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 5.5 x 7.1 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.88
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy.
- Free of BPA & PVC!
- Recipes Inside!
- Make Fresh Baby Food Purees
- Food Strains into Serving Bowl
- No Batteries/Electricity Needed
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Baby Food Mill
Space-saving, compact size, with built-in serving bowl
- Know what's in your baby food & make homemade purees
- Quickly make soft cooked fruits, vegetables and meats into fresh baby food
- Separates seeds & skins from puree
- No batteries or electricity needed
Baby Food Mill
- Fill with soft cooked food
- Connect strainer/grinder attachment
- Press down and rotate handle
- Serve fresh puree
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe top rack only. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers. Wash thoroughly before initial use. Disassemble Food Mill and clean all parts after each use. Do not microwave. See included pamphlet for complete care instructions.
Make fresh, wholesome, homemade purees for baby from fruits and steamed veggies with our simple, hand-operated Baby Food Mill. PVC and BPA free polypropylene with stainless steel strainer.
Do not heat or add hot food to plastic to avoid leaching. Allow cooked food to cool before placing in the mill.
Keep packaging out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great product, great price!
Easy to use