iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Baby Food Mill, 1 Mill, 8 oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy.
- Free of BPA & PVC!
- Recipes Inside!
- Make Fresh Baby Food Purees
- Food Strains into Serving Bowl
- No Batteries/Electricity Needed
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Baby Food Mill
Space-saving, compact size, with built-in serving bowl
- Know what's in your baby food & make homemade purees
- Quickly make soft cooked fruits, vegetables and meats into fresh baby food
- Separates seeds & skins from puree
- No batteries or electricity needed
Baby Food Mill
- Fill with soft cooked food
- Connect strainer/grinder attachment
- Press down and rotate handle
- Serve fresh puree
Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe top rack only. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers. Wash thoroughly before initial use. Disassemble Food Mill and clean all parts after each use. Do not microwave. See included pamphlet for complete care instructions.
Make fresh, wholesome, homemade purees for baby from fruits and steamed veggies with our simple, hand-operated Baby Food Mill. PVC and BPA free polypropylene with stainless steel strainer.
Do not heat or add hot food to plastic to avoid leaching. Allow cooked food to cool before placing in the mill.
Keep packaging out of reach of children.
Posted by 4948844867551909687 on Jan 19, 2017
This baby food grinder is really cool. Its similar to one we used for our kids 30 years ago. Now we use this one for our granddaughter. Grinds nicely with the stainless steel strainer. Easy to clean and lightweight for traveling.
Very handy mill
Posted by 5112910083748920976 on Oct 03, 2014
I use this mill for my 5 months old boy, the purée is not as smooth as those from blender, but still acceptable. I make small batches purée so not suitable to use blender, this mill just perfect for me.
really nice and useful
Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Sep 25, 2014
easy and nice to use, easy to clean. lovely product
Posted by 5317219884765431773 on Jul 20, 2013
Trying to mill it with different fruits