iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Easy-To-Grow Bottle System, 13 Pieces (Discontinued Item)
By iPlay Inc.16 Reviews
3.57 lbs (1.62 kg)
- Product Code: IPL-04742
- UPC Code: 715418047423
- Package Quantity: 13 Pieces
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 12.3 x 9.5 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy.
- Free of BPA & PVC!
- Newborn Through Toddler
- Makes Bottle Transitions Easy!
8 Bottle Options:
- 6 oz Feeding Bottle (3-6 months)
- 8 oz Feeding Bottle (3-24 months)
- 6 oz Non-spill Sippy (3-24 months)
- 8 oz Non-spill Sippy (6-24 months)
- 6 oz Trainer (6-24 months)
- 8 oz Trainer (6-24 months)
- 6 oz Straw Cup (12+ months)
- 8 oz Straw Cup (12+ months)
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Complete bottle system from newborn to toddler
- Interchangeable with all green sprouts bottles
- Travel lid & disc for easy-to-go storage
- BPA free
- PVC & nitrosamine free
What's In this box:
1 Cap & Travel Disc:
- Cap keep spout clean
- Travel disc prevents spills for easy storage while traveling
1 Collar & Handle:
- Fit both bottles
- Easy-grip handles
4 Interchangeable Spouts:
- Slow Flow Silicone Nipple
- Non-spill Sippy Top
- Trainer Spout
- Sippy Straw Top
2 Straws & 1 Brush:
- Straws to fit both bottles
- Brush makes cleaning straws a cinch
- 6 oz & 8 oz feeding bottles
- Do not heat or add hot liquids to plastic to avoid leaching.
|Age||What Happens||Bottles Needed|
|0-3 mo||Nursing, milk in a bottle||Feeding Bottles|
|3-6 mo||Still nursing, water/milk in a bottle||Feeding Bottles, Sippy Cups|
|6-12 mo||Still nursing, self-feeding, learning to use cup independently||Feeding Bottles, Sippy Cups, Trainer Bottle with handles|
|12-24 mo||May still be nursing, learning to drink with straw and spout||Feeding Bottles, Trainer Bottle with handles, Sippy Cups, Stainless Steel Bottle|
|2 yr+||Drinks with straw, spout, cup independently||Stainless Steel Bottle, Aqua Bottle, regular cup|
Keep packaging out of reach of children.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Two bottles and so many tippes.
At first I was excited about this bottle starter set, it's very nice and practical, I didn't give 5 stars only because after using the bottles for several months they look scratched and the color is pale.