iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Snip & Go Scissors, 1 Piece
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- BPA Free!
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy.
- Makes Big Bites Small
- Cut Noodles, Veggies, and More!
At Green Sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow healthy and grow happy.
Green Sprouts products meet FDA, CPSIA and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
- Stainless Steel cutting edge makes bug bites small
- Cut noodles, veggies, and more!
- Special tip for mashing food
To prepare fresh food for your little one.
Step 1: To chop large pieces place cooked food between cutting blades. Chop until pieces are small.
Step 2: Grab small pieces with specially designed tip.
Step 3: Mash repeatedly until the desired consistency is achieved. Tip: For softer food add small amounts of liquid while mashing.
Care Instructions: Thoroughly wash before first use. Wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with clear water. Do not microwave.
For adults use only. Babies and children should always be seated securely while feeding and be under adult supervision at all times. This product is not a toy. Keep scissors and all packaging out of reach of children.
Can be quite cumbersome when you want to cut noodles or any other stuff directly from the bowl as the front of the scissors is blocked by the food mesher.
Posted by 5566474804787555965 on Feb 11, 2015
easy to use, easy to clean, easy to carry.
Posted by 5264785946322773052 on Apr 03, 2014
Scissors is useful
needs both hands
Posted by Reviewer1836492 on Jan 23, 2014
not really useful for cutting but meshing ok
Posted by 5218827788762622885 on Oct 24, 2013
Havent used them yet as it doesnt cut to easily.