Categories Children's Health Baby, Feeding Bottles & Nipples
iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Silicone Feeding Bottle, Stage 1-4, Birth-24 Months, 8 oz (236 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 0.48 lbs (0.22kg)
- Product Code: IPL-01994
- UPC Code: 715418019949
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (236 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 7.2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18kg)
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- Free of BPA & PVC!
- Anti-Colic Silicone Nipple
- Variable Flow
Silicone Feeding Bottle
- Non-Toxic & nitrosamine free
- Heat-resistant & durable
- Soft & non-porous
- Hypoallergenic & hygienic
- Wide mouth for easy cleaning
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
green sprouts products meet FDA, CPSIA and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
Silicone Feeding Bottles
As safe and hygienic as glass bottle with the added bonus of being unbreakable. Silicone base is flexible and as soft as skin to provide your baby with a more natural feeding experience.
Keeps nipple clean and stops leaks for on-the-go storage
Interchangeable with other green sprouts bottles*
Silicone is hypoallergenic and contoured for baby's mouth
Fits securely over silicone lip
Wide opening for easy cleaning
Petroleum-free soft base is easy to hold and hypoallergenic for sensitive skin
*Only interchangeable with other green sprouts bottles packaged as interchangeable
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- After filling bottle with desired amount of liquid, tighten bottle collar firmly.
- Pull on nipple before each use and look for tears. Dispose of nipple if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Do not shake bottle. If using formula stir gently to dissolve lumps that my clog nipple holes.
- Keep your baby propped up rather than lying down during feeding.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- To disassemble for washing, 1. Remove travel cap, unscrew collar, and then separate nipple from collar. 2. Squeeze silicone base and pull out of neck.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Nipples only: Sterilize by boiling for 5 minutes, before first use and weekly to maintain cleanliness.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- To reassemble: 1. Twist silicone base into the neck 2. Make sure silicone lip is seated over top of neck; this will create a seal so bottle doesn't leak. 3. Insert nipple into collar, pulling on tip until pops in. 4. Screw collar on firmly. 5. Place cap over nipple securely for travel.
- Silicone parts are dishwasher safe, top rack only.
Keep packaging out of reach of children.
- Microwaving is not recommended.
- Always remove nipple and collar before heating to avoid the pressure buildup.
- Test temperature frequently after stirring to eliminate hotspots
- Do not heat liquid beyond normal body temperature 98.6°F (37°C).
- This bottle and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- Nipple should never be used by itself as a teeter or soother.
- Do not allow child to suck on empty bottle; this can result in your child swallowing air which causes pain and discomfort.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- To avoid injury, do not allow to child walk or run with bottle.
- Do not put child to bed with bottle. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside bottle and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.