iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Silicone Finger Toothbrush, 1 Toothbrush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- PVC Free
- BPA Free
- Hypoallergenic & Hygienic
Silicone Finger Toothbrush
- Massages baby's gums during teething
- Cleans baby's mouth, gums & teeth
- Non-toxic & nitrosamine free
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy. All iplay products are:
- PVC free
- BPA free
- Formamide free
Use: Designed to softly massage gums while cleaning baby's mouth. Place toothbrush over adult's index finger, moisten and gently massage and clean baby's mouth, gums and teeth.
Care: Sterilize before using by immersing in boiling water 2-5 minutes. After use, wash in hot water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly with clear water.
To be used by adults only.
Keep out of reach of children and babies when not in use.
Wash before initial use. To prevent possible choking hazard, inspect before and after each use, and replace immediately if any signs of excessive wear appear. This toothbrush is not a toy. Do not let baby play with or swallow the toothbrush.
Keep packaging out of reach of children.
I bought this for my friends baby. She loves using them on her sore gums. calms her down
The bristles are made of plastic, our toddler hates it and we had to go back to a normal baby toothbrush.
Posted by 5422391494920074301 on Aug 20, 2016
I really like it! It's make your toung cleaner ! I'd buy it again
Posted by 5486175592306548007 on Jun 07, 2016
baby like to eated it
Posted by 5745937414610107915 on May 16, 2016
Good product, bpa free, not thin enough but not case inside..
Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016