iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Sippy Cup, 3-12 Months, Stage 2/3, Blue, 6.5 oz (192 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.51 lbs (0.23kg)
- Product Code: IPL-01227
- UPC Code: 715418012278
- Package Quantity: 6.5 oz (192 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 4.6 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- BPA Free!
- Stage 2/3
- Easy-Grip Handles
- Flip-Up Spout
At Green Sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow healthy and happy.
Green sprouts® products meet FDA, CPSIA and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
Flip-up spout prevents spills.
Polypropylene Base with handles
BPA and PVC free based with easy to hold side handles.
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, make sure lid is on securely.
- Examine sippy for excessive wear before giving to your child. Dispose of if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This sippy cup and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with cup. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.