iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Sippy Cup, 3-12 Months, Stage 2/3, Blue, 6.5 oz (192 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By iPlay Inc.3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.51 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Product Code: IPL-01227
- UPC Code: 715418012278
- Package Quantity: 6.5 oz (192 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 4.6 x 3.5 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy
- BPA Free!
- Stage 2/3
- Easy-Grip Handles
- Flip-Up Spout
At Green Sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow healthy and happy.
Green sprouts® products meet FDA, CPSIA and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
Flip-up spout prevents spills.
Polypropylene Base with handles
BPA and PVC free based with easy to hold side handles.
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, make sure lid is on securely.
- Examine sippy for excessive wear before giving to your child. Dispose of if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This sippy cup and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with cup. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.