iPlay Inc., Green Sprouts, Green Trainer Bottle, Stage 3/4, 8 oz (240 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 6-24 mo.
- Grow Healthy. Grow Happy.
- BPA Free!
- Non-Spill Trainer
- Easy to Grasp Handles
- PVC Free
- Nitrosamine Free
At green sprouts we know you want the best for your baby. That's why we make baby-friendly products for your little one to grow up healthy and happy.
Meets CPSIA, FDA &and ASTM F963 safety standards for the US.
Free of PVC, BPA, nitrosamine, and known harmful phthalates. Parts are interchangeable with other green sprouts bottles & cups marked as "interchangeable", making feeding transitions easy.
Keeps spout clean and stops leaks for on-the-go storage
Interchangeable with other green sprouts bottles packaged as interchangeable.
Shaped for an easy transition between nipples and cups
Insert below spout to stop leaks for on-the-go storage
Makes holding easy
Wide opening for easy cleaning
BPA and PVC free base contoured for little hands
- Clean thoroughly before use.
- If using juice with pulp strain before pouring into cup. Pulp may clog spout keeping your child from feeding freely.
- After filling cup with desired amount of liquid, tighten collar firmly.
- Examine spout for tears before giving to your child. Dispose of spout if it shows any signs of tears or breakage.
- Clean after use.
- Clean before use and immediately after each use.
- Always use clean hands and surfaces.
- Fully disassemble all parts, before washing.
- Wash in warm, soapy water.
- Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Avoid use of abrasive cleansers.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean clear water.
- Allow to dry completely before reassembling.
- Do not heat plastic or add hot liquids to plastic bottles to avoid leaching.
- Do not allow child to bite or chew sipper.
- To prevent a possible choking hazard, inspect parts regularly and replace immediately if signs of cracks, tears or excessive wear appear.
- This Trainer and its components are not toys. Do not allow child to disassemble parts.
- To avoid injury, do not allow child to walk or run with cup.
- Do not put child to bed with trainer. Prolonged contact with liquids (even unsweetened liquids) may cause severe tooth decay.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages. Pressure can build up inside cup and cause leakage.
- Keep all packaging away from children.
- Never leave child unattended.
Posted by 5633216663418307839 on Nov 26, 2012
iPlay Inc 宝宝的学饮杯
Posted by pocoma on Jun 18, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Mar 05, 2012
this is ok, maybe i tried it to early for my kid..
Posted by Reviewer2471475 on Jun 21, 2011
It has so strong taste that I doesn't dare to let my baby drink by the bottle.