If You Care, Large Baking Cups, 60 Cups, 2 1/2 in (6.35 cm) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Environment Friendly Products
- First FSC Certified Baking Cups
- Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- Kosher Pareve
Perfect for Baking
- No greasing necessary
- Oven proof up to 428ºF/220ºC
- Microwave safe
- Paper from FSC certified forests
- Unbleached totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- Board: recycled processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- Paper from FSC certified forest
- Unbleached, totally chlorine-free (TCF)
- No chlorine
- No toxins
- Recycled, processed chlorine-free (PCF)
- No chlorine, no toxins
- FSC certified paper from well managed forests
- Totally chlorine free
- Minimum waste
Why Use If You Care FSC Certified Unbleached TCF Baking Cups?
FSC, the Forest Stewardship Council, is an international non-profit organization that promotes responsible forest management through a rigorous certification system for well managed forests and their harvested products (wood, paper, etc.). More than 30 million acres of natural forest are destroyed yearly by illegal logging and land clearance fir development or agriculture. When you buy If You Care FSC Certified Baking Cups, you know that the paper is from forests that comply with the most rigorous environmental and social standards. That is why FSC is endorsed by many highly regarding non-profit environment organizations.
If You Care Baking Cups are made from unbleached, totally chlorine free (TCF) paper. Since no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are used to produce the cups, no chlorine or its derivatives get dumped into our waterways.
Posted by 5382680724670058528 on Oct 09, 2014
Al principio me parecieron algo feas y dudaba de su calidad. Pero la realidad es que el resultado es excelente. No se queda pegado el bizcocho.
Very high quality
Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Apr 20, 2014
I loved it and buy it again
Posted by Viktorija on Mar 26, 2014
Great for my raw deserts.