- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Environment Friendly Products
- Unbleached Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- First FSC Certified
- 2005 Outstanding Non-Food Specialty Item
If You Care FSC Certified Unbleached Parchment Baking Sheets are made from FSC certified premium quality, unbleached, greaseproof paper. As no chlorine is used for bleaching, no chlorine is dumped into our lakes, rivers and streams.
What is Silicone?
Our Parchment Baking Paper is coated with Silicone, which is derived from Silicon, a natural element found in sand, quartz and rock. After oxygen, it is the most abundant element on earth. Silicone is non-toxic when incinerated. It is the most environmentally friendly non-stick surface and the most effective non-stick surface.
What is Quilon?
Some Parchment Baking Papers are coated with Quilon which contains Chromium, a heavy metal, which can leave toxic trace elements when incinerated.
Baking and Cooking
If You Care FSC Certified Unbleached Parchment Baking Paper is perfect for baking and cooking. No greasing is necessary, sparing additional fat and calories, while saving time. This paper won't affect the taste of baked goods. It is microwave safe and oven proof up to 428ºF/220ºC. Roll is sufficient for 50 to 70 sheets. Sheets can be re-used.
- Pull off tear strip
- Open lid
- Pull Out Paper
- Push lid firmly down and tear Paper downwards
Nice parchment, but hard to cut off the roll (you know how most commercial brands have the little metal edge....). The box isn't firm enough to rip from so usually break out the scissors. No huge dramas... Parchment doesn't burn (or more) in the oven like some brands. No smell or taste transfer like other brands.
I love it, my cookies come off so easily and I can tell it is of good quality!
Posted by 5211872086360634027 on Mar 19, 2014
this is an unbleached baking paper and the price is great, so I switched to it.
excellent... excellent... excellent...
Posted by 4793102994696407094 on Feb 13, 2014
Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Dec 10, 2013
I use this all the time. For baking, grilling, seperating in freezer. It's excellent value and quality
Posted by 4959324156565849094 on Nov 04, 2013