Imperial Elixir, Pure Concentrated, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng Extract, 1.06 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
Concentrated Ginseng Extract
The high quality 6 year old roots used to make this product are gathered from the famous Chang Bai Shan Mountains in the Jilin (Kirin) province of China. This area has long been revered as the premier area for growing ginseng.
To prepare as a tea, mix 1 to 2 measures with the enclosed spoon in hot water, sweeten with honey if desired.
Pure Chinese Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng) root extract concentrate and water.
|Serving Size: 1 Spoon (500 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
You get that `earthy' aroma in a 6-oz. cup using 2 spoonfuls, for my taste,only not quite as powerful as the best ginseng I'v ever had- I've been drinking ginseng tea since 1972, this is very good quality extract. It earns the five stars because the good price well outweighs it's lighter consistency.