Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Granite & Countertop Cleaner, Lavender, 16 fl oz (Discontinued Item)
By Indigo WildWrite a Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 1.36 lbs (0.62 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NDG-35837
- UPC Code: 663204358379
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 9.5 in, 1.15 lbs (0.52 kg)
- Maid by Nature
- Handmade with Pure Essential Oils
- No Harsh Fumes
Finally, you can table harsh cleaners, keep counters clean and streak-free, and make granite grand with naturally powerful Zum Clean Granite & Countertop Cleaner. The best part? Well, its own parts. No VOCs. Zero ammonia. Nada Bleach. Zilch strong acids. Just the natural stuff. Now you don't have to clean your counters after you clean your counters or wear nose plugs to dinner.
P.S. Our bottles, much like bad jokes, are 100% recyclable.
Zum Clean 101.
- Zero, nada, zilch ammonia and bleach.
- No dyes or synthetic fragrance.
- No harsh fumes, just the smell of pure essential oils.
- All-natural ingredients, no tox(icky) stuff.
- No glycol ethers, aka solvents (they don't solve anything).
- Buh-bye streaks and chemicals.
- Biodegradable, so it's flushable.
- Shake before using as essential oils may separate.
Filtered water, SDA 40B alcohol, pure essential oils, saponified coconut oil, sodium borate, sodium bicarbonate and vegetable glycerin.