- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- BioPerine Enhanced Absorption
- Support Comfort, Mobility & Flexibility
- Omega-3 Oils, Turmeric Extract and Proteolytic Enzymes
- Omega-3 Oils
- Daily Essential Fatty Acids
- Dietary Supplement
Inflamma-Less - Nature offers a different approach to promoting comfort, mobility and flexibility. Botanical extracts, proteolytic enzymes, and targeted nutrients are combined in this product to create a powerful 3-pronged formula that supports the body's natural inflammatory response.
- Ayurvedic Herbs: Traditional Indian botanicals promote a healthy tissue response to physical stress and may positively influence feelings of discomfort due to strenuous physical activity.
- Proteolytic Enzymes: Proteolytic enzymes are protein-digesting enzymes. When taken with meals, these enzymes can help to breakdown food nutrients. But when taken in between meals (away from food), these enzymes may have beneficial effects on tissue response to stress, overexertion, strenuous physical activity and exercise.
- Targeted Nutrients: Vitamins, minerals and bioflavonoids can help to protect cells and support the body's own natural tissue formation. This advanced combination of ingredients also includes Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil.
Inflamma-Less can be used daily for health maintenance or as needed to support the body's natural inflammatory response.
What makes us different:
Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system.
Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency.
Patented BioPerine - BioPerine enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.
(Adult) Take two (2) Liquid Soft-Gels twice a day on an empty stomach as needed.
Gelatin, purified water, soy lecithin, glycerin, beeswax, titanium dioxide, turmeric and sodium copper chlorophyllin.
Contains: Soy, fish (anchovy, sardine)
No preservatives added.
Usage Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Check with your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions. Do not use if you may become pregnant, are pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
(State of California Prop 65) This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 2 Liquid Soft-Gels|
|Serving Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||100 mg||167%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)||2 mg||13%|
|Fish Oil (30% Omega-3 Fatty Acids)||1176 mg||†|
|Indian Frankincense extract (65% boswellic acids) (gum resin)||200 mg||†|
|Turmeric extract (95% curcuminoids) (fruit)||200 mg||†|
|Hesperidin complex (45% hesperidin)||110 mg||†|
|Quercetin (as Quercetin Dihydrate)||100 mg||†|
|Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (root)||10 mg||†|
|Chymotrypsin||750 USP Units||†|
|Pancreatin||5200 USP Units||†|
|Trypsin||750 USP Units||†|
BioPerine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine) (fruit), Ginger extract (5% gingerols) (root)
|†Daily Value not established|
Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!
Great for Joints
Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Jan 06, 2013
This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.
A good product
Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012
Inflama-Less is a good product. It is not as strong as Inflama-Rest. I always have a bottle in the house to take in between Inflama-Rest (so as not to exceed 6 tablets daily) for those moments when I hurt excessively and it's not time to take Inflama-Rest. It lessens the pain greatly and helps me to function.
Clears up inflammation
Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Feb 20, 2012
My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.
No more pain
Posted by Reviewer2107968 on Dec 26, 2011
Works on arthritis and fibromyalgia. I wake up without pain!
Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Apr 22, 2011
I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.