Jarrow Formulas, Omega Nutrition, Essential Balance, Organic, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)6 Reviews
2.54 lbs (1.15 kg)
- Product Code: JRW-11445
- UPC Code: 055358114459
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 8.75 in, 2.15 lbs (0.98 kg)
Your Health Deserves The Best Brand!
Essential Balance is a 1:1 ratio of omega-3 and 6 polyunsaturates and contains 4g per serving of omega-9 monounsaturates. It tastes great and is easy to use. Just add to your favorite morning blender drink.. For added lignans mix with 1 tsp. of Nutri-Flax. This blend contains no preservatives, bleaching agents, hexane or soy.
- Premium Grade
- Your Health Deserves The Best Brand!
- Shelley's Early Morning Smoothie
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 4 Strawberries, frozen
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp. Essential Balance
- 1 tsp. Omega Nutrition Nutri-Flax
- Typical Analysis / Tablespoon:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (ALA) ......4175 mg**
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids .................4175 mg**
- Omega-9 Fatty Acids .................3850 mg
Which is 320% of the Daily value for ALA (1.3 g) **
- Keep Refrigerated
- Shake Well
- Use 1-3 teaspoons daily.
- Consume within 8 weeks of opening.
- Can be frozen to extend shelf life
- DO NOT HEAT
- Not for cooking or frying
Organic Unrefined Flax Oil, Organic Unrefined Pumpkin Seed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat||8 g|
|Monounsatureted Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|* Percent values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Love this stuff! Slurp it down RAW. Coffee is the chaser. Keeps my skin in great condition during the dry winter. Also, my blood work numbers (Cholesterol) were outstanding and my Doc, who is also a health nut, put the "blame" on the 3-6-9. Wife and daughter-in-law are converts, too, and swear by the good results in their skin and hair. Now if it would re-grow my bald spot.....