- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% Natural
- Crunchy & Delicious
- An All-Time Favorite!
- From the Heart of Nature!
- Just 50 Calories
Just Tomatoes, ETC! Family owned & operated since 1985.
No additives, preservatives or sweeteners.
Naturally gluten, dairy, wheat and nut free.
Absolutely nothing added—just bananas!
Close securely to maintain crispness.
Filled by weight not volume. Some settling will occur.
|Serving Size: 0.5 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount/Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is a no brained for on the go snack options. My kids love them,
don't like it
Posted by 4886176809743176191 on Feb 23, 2015
makes me wanna throw up
Not a fan
Posted by 5339398662026065697 on Jan 06, 2015
I won´t buy it again. Taste was ok, but it felt like i'd rather just eat a banana...
Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Oct 01, 2014
This wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't like the texture at all. I rather have a normal fresh or ice cold frozen banana
Posted by 5290971666147754911 on Apr 28, 2014
What a great alternative to banana chips! These are ridiculously good!