Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.68|
- With Antioxidant Defenders
- With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia
- Face + Neck Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Parabens
- No Oxybenzone
- Fragrance Free
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Practice safe sun! Effective antioxidant rich, anti-aging sunscreen helps protect delicate skin year round.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 40 minutes swimming/sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, use Broad Spectrum sunscreen SPF of 15 or higher and other protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 3%, zinc oxide 3%. Purpose: Sunscreen.
Inactive Ingredients: Acetyl hexapeptide 8, acrylates copolymer, a-lipoic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, ascorbyl palmitate, (vitamin C), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cetearyl olivate, cetyl alcohol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linoleic acid, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium hydroxide, sorbitan olivate, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged/broken skin.
- Stop use / ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect product from excessive heat and direct sun
I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.
Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.
A perfect sunscreen!
Posted by 5031062114613939203 on Jan 14, 2017
Been using 5-6 tubes of this wonderful products and I cannot say in words how much I like it! It has a creamy, rather thick texture, but blends in easily and doesn't leave a white cast. It's hydrating but not too much, provides just the right amount of hydration and doesn't make my face greasy at all. It also doesn't have any particular scent and hasn't broke me out. This is the perfect sunscreen ❤
Posted by 5236409173257976334 on Jan 03, 2017
Feels comfortable & not sticky
Is it UVA and UVB protection in it?
Posted by Reviewer1876770 on Dec 18, 2016
Hi Have just received it, but Im not sure if this product have UVB+UVA protection. Cant find any information about it. Please, can anyone answer me if they know? (have very sensitiv and white skin so I must trust the product)
Really Good Sunscreen But A Bit Pricey
Posted by 5008551528252586937 on Dec 09, 2016
I've been through a couple of tubes of the old formula of this sunscreen, and just received a tube of the new. It's a great physical sunscreen that I like to wear under makeup, and on my dry-ish skin it just acts like a really nice moisturiser that leaves the slightest tacky feel (which is exactly the way I like my skin to feel after moisturizing). I'm currently road testing new foundations so I haven't come to any conclusions about how this performs with makeup. But I've been using it as my main facial sunscreen for a couple of years in the harsh Australian sun and it's performed well. I'm taking off a star because I do think it's expensive for the amount you get.