Kiss My Face, Sunscreen, Face Factor, Face + Neck, SPF 30, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- With Antioxidant Defenders
- With Ultra Moisturizing Hydresia
- Face + Neck Protection
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- No Parabens
- No Oxybenzone
- Fragrance Free
- No Animal Ingredients or Testing
Practice safe sun! Effective antioxidant rich, anti-aging sunscreen helps protect delicate skin year round.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 40 minutes swimming/sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer/skin aging. To decrease risk, use Broad Spectrum sunscreen SPF of 15 or higher and other protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 3%, zinc oxide 3%. Purpose: Sunscreen.
Inactive Ingredients: Acetyl hexapeptide 8, acrylates copolymer, a-lipoic acid, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, ascorbyl palmitate, (vitamin C), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglycerides, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cetearyl olivate, cetyl alcohol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linoleic acid, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), sodium hydroxide, sorbitan olivate, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged/broken skin.
- Stop use / ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect product from excessive heat and direct sun
I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.
Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.
Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Sep 21, 2016
Only one use and I got really bad allergic reaction, my face and neck burned and itched horriby, the next day the face was puffed.. I am guessing the allergic reaction caused Alpha L ipoic Acid. so be aware, use it wisely,
not good for acne prone skin
Posted by 5519305640080720964 on Sep 20, 2016
Its probably great for normal-dry skin: no strange smell, no white cast, spreads very easy so you only need a small amount but it made me break out:(.
Protects the skin and feels great!
Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Sep 16, 2016
Good protection, light feeling. absorbs well and doesn't lead to a greasy feeling at all! I only wish that the expiration date was the same as published on the website.
charmed by face factor
Posted by 5280501160667730663 on Sep 05, 2016
I try to use sunblock every day. This has been one of my favorites as it is not greasy nor hard to blend in. I haven't had any trouble wearing makeup with it, and it doesn't leave a white cast on my face. I have dry, non-break out prone skin so I cannot speak for more sensitive skin. As for me, I will continue to buy this product.
Best SPF cream
Posted by 5478459848795739190 on Sep 02, 2016
Highly rated on Beautypedia.I use it even in the winter. My mon has a dry and very sensitive skin, probably allergic cu cleaning agents and she love it.Her face looked much better without any allergy.