- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Boost the Flavor with Knorr Bouillon
- With Other Natural Flavor
To prepare a delicious chicken broth, dissolve 1 Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon cube in 2 cups boiling water.
- Use for soups, stews, casseroles, sauces and gravies.
- Add cube to water when cooking pasta, rice or vegetables.
- Use in your favorite poultry, pork and veal recipes.
Salt, palm oil, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrogenated beef fat, hydrogenated soybean oil, sugar, cooked chicken meat, yeast extract, corn starch, chicken fat, maltodextrin, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley flakes, disodium inosinate, citric acid, caramel color, whey (milk), sodium caseinate (milk), yellow 5, annatto (for color), yellow 6.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cube (6 g) (makes 1 cup prepared)|
|Servings Per Package: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014
Always works wonders for me!
Posted by 4771540357818511701 on Feb 20, 2014
Posted by Reviewer3108756 on Dec 21, 2013
Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Dec 10, 2013
Great for making soup.
Posted by 4914898952325285559 on Nov 30, 2013
They were bigger than I thought they would be, but that's okay for making soups. It's already a little moist, so I like that better than the completely dry bouillon you usually find.