Knorr, Chicken Flavored Bouillon, 6 Extra Large Cubes, 2.5 oz (71 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Boost the Flavor with Knorr Bouillon
- With Other Natural Flavor
To prepare a delicious chicken broth, dissolve 1 Knorr Chicken flavor Bouillon cube in 2 cups boiling water.
- Use for soups, stews, casseroles, sauces and gravies.
- Add cube to water when cooking pasta, rice or vegetables.
- Use in your favorite poultry, pork and veal recipes.
Salt, palm oil, monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed corn protein, hydrogenated beef fat, hydrogenated soybean oil, sugar, cooked chicken meat, yeast extract, corn starch, chicken fat, maltodextrin, natural flavor, dehydrated parsley flakes, disodium inosinate, citric acid, caramel color, whey (milk), sodium caseinate (milk), yellow 5, annatto (for color), yellow 6.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cube (6 g) (makes 1 cup prepared)|
|Servings Per Package: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
All of the stores in our area did not carry them anymore,was so glad when I found you site.It's just not right to cook with out them. Thank you
Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014
Always works wonders for me!
Posted by 4771540357818511701 on Feb 20, 2014
Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Dec 10, 2013
Great for making soup.