Koyo Natural Foods, Organic Plain Rice Cakes, No Salt, 6 oz (168 g)4 Reviews
1.42 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Product Code: KOY-00401
- UPC Code: 065493004010
- Package Quantity: 6 oz (168 g)
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 9.5 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by: Quality Assurance International
Have you ever had a fresh rice cake?
- We make all our rice cakes to order and never let them sit in a warehouse aging. You will notice the difference in the taste of Koyo Rice Cakes, a clear "finish" on the palate
- Koyo Rice Cakes are made of 100% whole grain brown rice. We do not use broken and mill by-products
- The secret to great rice cakes is the cooking technique. Just the right time, temperature and pressure will yield a cake of distinctive toasty flavor and crispy texture. Only Koyo cakes achieve this delightful toasted rice taste
Organic whole grain brown rice
|Serving Size: 1 Cake (10 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 g|
|**Contains less than 2% of the daily value of these nutrients
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 · Carbohydrate 4 · Protein 4
iHerb Customer Reviews
They are good, can make sweet or salty snacks with everything!
i can buy these at my local health food store, but prefer to buy online. I love that it's organic and additive free. The nori and dulse are good, but the mixed grains is my favorite. I wish i could find a puffed cake made of only quinoa. .