Life Extension, Melatonin, Timed Release Capsules, 300 mcg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)31 Reviews
0.21 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-54610
- UPC Code: 737870546108
- Package Quantity: 100 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 2.25 x 3.75 in, 0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- For Longer Life
- Promotes Optimal Sleep
- Dietary Supplement
Melatonin is naturally secreted from the pineal gland at night, and should be taken at night for optimal results.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Sucrose, corn starch, gelatin, talc, pharmaceutical glaze.
Contains gluten and corn.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not use melatonin if you have asthma or an autoimmune disease.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy equipment after using melatonin.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love that this comes in such a low dosage, which is hard to find. (500 mcg or more gives my daughter nightmares). However, it contains gluten, which my sons can't tolerate. So, I can only give it to one of my three children. The melatonin that my sons can tolerate is too strong for my daughter.
These have no taste and are easy to swallow, unlike the usual tablet form for melatonin. Also, these aren't so strong that they leave you groggy the next morning.