Categories Health Topics Substance Abuse/ Addiction SAM-e ( S-Adenosyl Methionine )
Life Extension, SAMe, 200 mg, 50 Enteric Coated Tablets
- Supports Healthy Bones, Joints, and Emotional Well-Being
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) tablets two to three times daily in divided doses, preferably on an empty stomach. Take with co-factors vitamins B12, B6, and folic acid.
Cellulose, mannitol, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, citric acid, sodium starch glycolate, glyceryl triacetate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, titanium dioxide, yellow ochre.
Contains soybeans. Contains yeast.
This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, gluten, corn, or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: SAMe should not be taken by those diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please inform your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|**Daily Value not established|