Life Extension, Total Sun Protection Cream with Beta Glucan, SPF 30, 4 oz (114 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: LEX-12744
- UPC Code: 737870127444
- Package Quantity: 4 oz (114 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 3 x 5.3 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Photo-Aging Recovery Complex
- Full Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- High Sunburn Protection
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Provides high protection against sunburn and tanning
- Apply evenly over the body, before sun exposure and as needed
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring.
- When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
High sun protection product. Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun. Aminobenzoic acid (PABA)-free.
|Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, aloe vera gel, isotearyl palmitate, cyclomethicone, oat beta glucans, cetyl esters, C13-14 isoparaffin, polyacrylamide, laureth-7, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, beeswax, romarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) extract, sillibinin phytosome, procyanidin phytosome, tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, sodium lauryl sulfate, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, DMDM hydantoin, polydecene, dunaliella salina extract, methylisothiazolinone.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
very pleased, goes on easily and is not messy. Good protection
I loved this product and found it stayed on exposed areas of my skin well, even after sweating from excercise. However, I would still recommend it be reapplied if exposure to the sun is anticipated, just to be safe.