Categories Health Topics Skin Health Creams, Night
Categories Bath & Beauty Facial Care
Logona Naturkosmetik, Age Protection, Hydro-Lipid Balance, 1 fl oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.39 lbs (0.18kg)
- Product Code: LOG-01699
- UPC Code: 4017645016996
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 4.3 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11kg)
- Intensive Moisture and Elasticity
- Certified Natural Cosmetics
Age Protection Hydro-Lipid Balance reinforces the natural barrier function of your skin against moisture loss, and provides increased elasticity. The extra-ordinary 2-phase texture from premium vegetable oils and moisturizing agents balances the skin's hydro-lipid film. White tea, one of nature's best antioxidants slows premature skin aging. The vitamin-rich seabuckthorn oil soothes your skin and thanks to its slight coloration, instantly freshens your appearance. Asian bamboo extract leaves the skin feeling extraordinarily smooth and delicate.
Logona Age Protection - Because Beautiful Skin is Not Simply a Question of Age
Logona Age Protection
- Full compliance with the strict BDIH requirements for certified natural cosmetics
- Absence of synthetic colors, fragrances, and preservatives
- Absence of paraffins or other ingredients derived from petrochemicals
- Dermatological testing to confirm the excellent skin compability and effectiveness of every product
Shake well before use. Mix in palms of hands and apply to face, neck and décolleté. Can be used as an alternative to day cream or in the evening for added intensive moisture, prior to application of Logona Age Protection Night Cream.
(INCI): Aqua (water), glycine, soja (soybean) oil*, alcohol*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, tricaprylin, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium PCA, hippophae rhamnoides oil*, bambusa vulgaris leaf/stem extract, bambusa vulgaris sap extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, parfum (essential oils), elaeis guineensis palm oil, tocopherol, sodium lactate, lactic acid, beta carotene, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citronellol, citral.