LoSalt, Iodized, Reduced Sodium Salt Alternative, 12.35 oz (350 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- This Salt Alternative Supplies Iodide, a Necessary Nutrient
- 66% Less Sodium Than Regular Salts
- Kosher Parev Certified
- Reduced Sodium Salt Alternative with Iodine
Medical evidence shows that excessive sodium in the diet can increase the risk of high blood pressure.
LoSalt is reduced in sodium and is a good source of potassium.
LoSalt is the great tasting way to a better lifestyle, containing only one-third the sodium of regular table, sea and rock salts. Iodized LoSalt Provides additional dietary iodine.
Regular Salt: 518 mg sodium per 1/4 tsp
LoSalt: 171 mg sodium per 1/4 tsp
|Nut allergy sufferers -||Yes|
Iodized LoSalt is a good source of potassium and iodine
Season, cook and bake with LoSalt in the same way as using common salt. Close container and store in a cool, dry place after use.
Potassium chloride (66%)
Sodium chloride (33%)
Magnesium carbonate (anticaking agent)
People receiving medication for diabetes, heart or kidney disorders should consult their physician before using a reduced sodium salt.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 270|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 G||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Tastes like salt-a little different, but still like salt. Will keep repurchasing.
Does not look or taste like salt
Posted by 4941783064348435295 on Jul 16, 2014
Taste more like Citric acid than salt (to me). This is not salt - This is "Salt alternative". Better use altlantic sea salt.
Posted by 5429804936935927087 on Feb 10, 2014
Good stuff, if really 66% less sodium.
Posted by 4798429396798266857 on Dec 21, 2013
Its a good product and great price
Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jul 29, 2013
Very low sodium AND iodide!